Quiggins Appraisal Services
Specializing in Property Appraisals
The appraisal process can seem quite daunting but with the help of the professionals at Quiggins Appraisal Services, the property appraisal process is hassle free. Our team of experts specialize in:
Our Appraisal Process
Our appraisal process starts with a simple conversation. We meet with each potential client to review their individual appraisal needs. During this meeting we determine our client’s expectations and the details of the property gathered from outside sources like online listings, mapping, and property valuation administration.
While Onsite We:
- Observe the exterior of the property using laser measuring devices, handheld electronics, photographs, and floorplans
- Measure the property according to ANSI® Z765-2013 (The ANSI® Standard is the leading, universally accepted standard for calculating residential square footage)
- Obtain pictures of both the interior and exterior of the property
- Interview the homeowner, realtor, etc.
Once the property has been evaluated, the professionals at Quiggins Appraisal Services conduct thorough neighborhood research to view and review comparable properties in the area. The information that is gathered is then synced to the Cloud and is available to be downloaded in our office. After this process is completed, our professional appraisal team will write up a detailed property report.
The Report Includes:
- Which one of the three appraisal approaches, Sales, Cost, or Income, is the most effective for the evaluating the property
- A market-derived adjustment based on the property’s living area, site size, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, design of the home, etc.
- Property adjustments, which are applied to comparable sales in the area in order to illustrate the range of values
The appraisal process wraps up with a thorough review of the report. It is then electronically signed and delivered to you.
If you are in need of an appraisal the Quiggins Appraisal has you covered! We will walk you through the entire appraisal process and make sure you are fully informed and understand each step of the way. Contact us today with any questions!