Not too big and not too small, Middletown, KY is one of the many towns located in Jefferson County. Middletown is also considered to be one of Kentucky’s earliest settlements. Just minutes outside of downtown Louisville, Middletown is an excellent place for travelers to stop. But, with over 7,000 residents, it’s also an excellent place for people to call home. If you’re in the market for a real estate appraisal, property appraisal, or estate appraisal, you want to know your valuation is in the best hands possible. At Quiggins Appraisal, we’re proud to service Jefferson County for all its real estate appraisal needs. If you’re thinking about calling Middletown home, give our competent and knowledgeable appraisers a call today!
Middletown Real Estate Appraisal
Getting a real estate property appraised doesn’t have to be a hassle. If you’re looking at buying or selling a piece of real estate in the Middletown area, you can trust Quiggins Appraisal to get the job done right. What sets Quiggins Appraisal apart from all the rest?
- We have over 20 years of experience servicing the Middletown, KY area
- Our team of professional appraisers are top-rated in Kentucky
- We offer fast, efficient, and high-quality appraisals for a variety of appraisal needs
- Rush Appraisals are also available
- Our Senior Appraiser, Andrew Quiggins, has conducted over 15,000 appraisals and is one of Kentucky’s top appraisers.
High-Quality Real Estate Appraisal Services
Residents and mortgage lenders in Middletown have counted on Quiggins Appraisal to provide high-quality real estate appraisals for many years. Out team strives to stay current with real estate and property trends so that we can provide the highest quality appraisal services possible. Our team can handle everything from divorce appraisals and bankruptcy appraisals to tax assessment appeals, bail bond appraisals, and more.
Our Appraisal Process
Our appraisal process begins with a simple conversation with potential clients to determine their appraisal needs and property details.
We continue the appraisal process by scheduling a property visit. While on site we:
- Observe the entire exterior of the property
- Measure the property according to ANSI® Z765-2013 standards
- Obtain photos of both the exterior and interior of the property
- Interview the homeowner, realtor, etc.
We conduct thorough neighborhood research and work on writing up a detailed property report. This report includes:
- Which appraisal approach is considered the most effective
- A market-derived adjustment based on property details
- Property adjustments are applied to comparable sales in the area to illustrate a range of value
- The appraisal report is reviewed, electronically signed, and delivered to the client
Rush Appraisals Available
Rush appraisals are available! Do you need an appraisal but don’t have the time? Our rush appraisals can be done in 24 to 48 hours for an additional cost and we’d be happy to help you get the appraisal you need in a timely manner.
What our Clients are Saying:
Our clients can speak to the quality of our appraisals and the professionalism of our team.
“Not only did Andy complete a private appraisal for me in a very timely manner, he also worked with me directly to make sure I understood the result and contents. He was very easy to get in touch with, and very friendly!”
Quiggins Appraisal Services was wonderful – very time efficient and helpful! Thanks Andy – I wouldn’t hesitate to send you business again!
Accurate. Timely. Professional. These words come to mind when I think about Andy’s services. That’s why I’m lucky to have him as one of our preferred appraisers! Make sure you always have him in your side!
If you’re in need a home appraisal be sure to request a free appraisal quote! If you have questions about our property appraisal process don’t hesitate to contact the team at Quiggins Appraisal. You can get in touch by calling us at 502-724-3066 or by emailing email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.