Anchorage, KY is one Kentucky’s wealthiest suburbs. Located in the eastern area of attractive Jefferson County, Anchorage is home to over 2,000. Don’t let Anchorage’s small size fool you! Of all the towns that make up beautiful Jefferson County, Anchorage welcomes you with perhaps the quaintest character. Due to its small size, there are a limited number of homes in this part of Jefferson County. If you’re in the market for a real estate appraisal, property appraisal, or estate appraisal, you want to be sure you’re working with the best appraiser in Anchorage. Quiggins Appraisal can help with all your property appraisal needs.
Top-Rated Anchorage Estate Appraisal
Are you looking for a home appraiser in the Anchorage, KY area? Here are some top reasons why you should consider the professionals at Quiggins Appraisal:
- We have over 20 years of experience servicing the Anchorage, KY area
- Our team of professional appraisers is top-rated in Kentucky
- We offer fast, efficient, and high-quality appraisals for a variety of appraisal needs
Estate Appraisal Valuations You Can Count On
Consumers and mortgage lenders have counted on Quiggins Appraisal to provide high-quality valuations for a wide range of property appraisals in Anchorage, KY. We are committed to continually challenging ourselves to stay on top of local real estate and property trends. Because Quiggins Appraisal consistently has consistently provided the Anchorage, KY area with accurate and efficient appraisal services, we are known as one of the highest rated appraisal teams in Jefferson County. We handle everything from divorce appraisals and bankruptcy appraisals to tax assessment appeals, bail bond appraisals, and more. For a complete list of services, visit our website here.
Quiggins Appraisal is your comprehensive estate appraiser in the Anchorage, KY area. Whether you’re in the market for a home appraisal or require any number of appraisal services, our team at Quiggins Appraisal is ready to surpass your expectations.
Rush appraisals are available! Don’t worry if you find yourself in need of an estate appraisal in a pinch. Our rush appraisals can be done in 24 to 48 hours for an additional cost.
Our Appraisal Process
Our appraisal process begins with a simple conversation with potential clients to determine their appraisal needs and property details.
- We continue the appraisal process by scheduling a property visit. While on site we:
- Observe the entire exterior of the property
- Measure the property according to ANSI® Z765-2013 standards
- Obtain photos of both the exterior and interior of the property
- Interview the homeowner, realtor, etc.
- We conduct thorough neighborhood research and work on writing up a detailed property report. This report includes:
- Which appraisal approach is considered the most effective
- A market-derived adjustment based on property details
- Property adjustments are applied to comparable sales in the area to illustrate a range of value
- The appraisal report is reviewed, electronically signed, and delivered to the client
What our Clients are Saying:
Check out what some of our past clients are saying about our expert estate appraisal service team.
“Mr. Quiggins did a very thorough job and was able to get our appraisal done quickly and a little ahead of schedule.” -Jason Thompson
“Always a professional experience and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend Quiggins Appraisal services.” -Sean Riley
“Mr. Quiggins was very thorough and quick to respond to all my questions.” -Tricia Lister
If you’re in need a home appraisal be sure to request a free appraisal quote! If you have questions about our property appraisal process don’t hesitate to contact the team at Quiggins Appraisal. You can get in touch by calling us at 502-724-3066 or by emailing email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.